Saturday, April 4, 2009

Script

So I've decided to start a script so I have something to do when I get home. Right now I'm just brainstorming and throwing out random ideas to what I can write about so I figured I'd see if you guys had some input on which idea you like or completely new ideas for that matter. Here's what I have so far.

1. My life – self explanatory.
2. Gum – follow a piece of gum that gets stuck on random peoples shoes. Each person has their own interesting story.
3. Phones – one man’s/woman’s inability to live without a cell phone for a day.
4. Boy meets girl – the classic tale of two people meeting and falling in love.

I'm aiming for something comedic but that also has the ability to have some serious and "moving" moments. I think my main tool for making the moment serious and moving will be music, so theres another thing I have to think about. Any input would be appreciated.

-Allen-

No comments: