Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kayaking


I finally went kayaking today after many months of no kayaking. There is a little lake not far from me that's pretty nice so that's where I go if I just wanna relax. Since its been warming up alnot lately there were a ton of snapping turtles resting on broken trees, so it was a pretty cool little trip. The only downside to it all is the fact that my arms are sun burnt pretty bad, but I'll get over it. I would attach some pictures of the turtles, but I couldn't get a good picture with my phone, so at some point this week I'll bring my camera and get some nice pictures. For now I'll just put in a picture of my glorious kayak.


-Allen-

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Dude, that's awesome! You'd have a blast kayaking out here. There are some great shallow places to check out the reefs and marine life and some great places to really take you for a ride.